Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Croatia – Denmark Predictions | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Croatia – Denmark Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 22, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE A – ROUND 5
EVENT: Croatia – Denmark
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Croatia – Denmark Predictions and PREVIEW
- UEFA Nations League (UNL) Group A1 takes centre stage with a mouthwatering top of the table clash when second-place Croatia play host to group leaders Denmark in Zagreb. Croatia have dragged themselves back into contention following a disastrous 3-0 loss to Austria in their UNL 2022/23 opener, with their 1-0 wins in Denmark and in Paris against a France side they lost to in the 2018 FIFA World Cup final, setting up this game nicely.
- Aiming to progress to the playoffs for the first time, the Blazers will claim pole position in the group with a win here and subsequently be in control of their own destiny heading into the final round. FIFA’s #15 ranked nation will look to build on their positive H2H record with Denmark (W4, D1, L2), although going winless in their last four UNL home matches (D1, L3) shows they can be vulnerable.
- The Danes continue to show their number ten spot in the FIFA Rankings is fully justified, having won ten of their 13 matches (L3) played since Euro 2020. The equation for them here is simple, win and advance to the playoffs, and considering their last match is against the defending world champions France – albeit who are in the midst of a disappointing UNL campaign – manager Kasper Hjulmand will want the job done sooner rather than later.
- The Red and Whites’ rise to prominence has seen them become a serious threat on the road, having lost only four of their last 22 matches on foreign soil (W12, D6). Their travels in 2022 have proven entertaining too, with both teams finding the net and over 2.5 match goals being scored in all three away games.
- Key battle: A duel of midfield maestros could decide the outcome here, with the 152-capped Croatian ace Luka Modrić being undefeated in national colours when he finds the net (W19, D3). In similar fashion, Christian Eriksen has represented Denmark on 115 occasions, with each of his 17 scoring games in tournaments and qualifiers seeing his county remain unbeaten (W15, D2).
- Hot stat: There has been only one 0-0 in Croatia’s last 43 matches.