Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Coventry – Bristol City Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Unibet Predictions: Coventry – Bristol City Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, January 1, 2023.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 26
EVENT: Coventry – Bristol City
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Manchester City – Everton Predictions and PREVIEW
- In the aftermath of a 0-0 draw with Cardiff last time out, Coventry City manager Mark Robins called for reinforcements, stating “January, when it comes around, we need some help”. His troops have probably done him proud so far however, sitting just two points from the play-off places ahead of this round and possibly boosted by the signing of a new deal to continue playing at the CBS Arena earlier this month, having not lost a game here since (W1, D2).
- The Sky Blues can actually point to an extended period of decent home form as they are unbeaten in their last six Championship contests on their own soil (W4, D2) having not gone six or more home league games unbeaten since October 2021! A major factor in this uptick has been a sturdy backline which has conceded just three goals on that run whilst recording a commendable five clean sheets.
- Perhaps they’ll feel confident about facing a Bristol City side who have not scored in successive league games after Thursday’s goalless draw at Millwall. The Robins have now picked up just one win in their last nine Championship outings (D4, L4), though that stalemate at least edged them three points away from the drop zone ahead of this round and provided “something to build on” according to manager Nigel Pearson.
- His side arguably have just the platform too, having lost just one of their last five league away games (W2, D2) whilst netting first-half openers in three of them. That combined with their 4-1 win when they played ‘away’ to Coventry in August may see the Robins arrive quietly confident of securing a victory that could become key in their survival bid.
- Key battle: A battle of the forwards emerges with Coventry’s Viktor Gyökeres securing six goal contributions from his last five Championship home outings (G5, A1). It may be the Robins’ Andreas Weimann who has his say however, as four of his five goals this season have arrived away from home and he also netted in that August victory.
- Hot streak: Coventry haven’t conceded a first-half goal in their last seven Championship home outings!