Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Chelsea – Wolves Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Chelsea – Wolves Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 8, 2022.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 10
EVENT: Chelsea – Wolves
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.43@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Chelsea – Wolves Predictions and PREVIEW
- The Graham Potter era is up and running at Chelsea after they followed up a last-ditch 2-1 Premier League (PL) win over Crystal Palace with a far more emphatic 3-0 Champions League triumph over AC Milan in midweek. It wasn’t all good news, however, with the new manager likely concerned about an injury to defender and goalscorer against Milan, Wesley Fofana.
- That was Potter’s first win in charge of the Blues at Stamford Bridge and he’s got another chance to impress the faithful against 18th-placed Wolverhampton Wanderers. They’re a side against which Chelsea have struggled recently (D3, L1) but they’ve never lost a home PL H2H (W5, D3), and Blues fans will be expecting a triumph here in order to potentially leapfrog their manager’s former side Brighton into fourth place in the table.
- Wolves travel in disarray after sacking manager Bruno Lage following their 2-0 defeat to West Ham United (Oct 1), so they won’t be relishing another trip to the capital. They’ve been linked with several potential new bosses, with Sevilla’s Julen Lopetegui emerging as the favourite to take over, but for now Steve Davis and James Collins must try to guide them to a first win since early September (L2).
- The temporary bosses might be comforted by the fact that the last time the goal-shy Wolves scored more than once in a league away game was here in May (D 2-2), but otherwise it’s been a real struggle on the road. With no PL away win since March (D2, L6), Wolves have struggled to dominate a game away from home, with two of those defeats arriving after they opened the scoring within the first ten minutes!
- Players to watch: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has netted in both of Chelsea’s last two matches, on each occasion bagging the game’s second goal between the 35th and 60th minute. Daniel Podence was one of Wolves’ early scorers on the road this term, and his last three PL goals came before the break.
- Hot stat: A joint-league low two (25%) of Wolves’ PL fixtures this term have seen both teams score.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL