Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Chelsea – Nottingham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Chelsea – Nottingham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, May 13, 2023.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 36
EVENT: Chelsea – Nottingham
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.53@Unibet | Result: 2:2 LOST
Chelsea – Nottingham Predictions and Preview
- Winners for the first time in ten competitive outings on a historic Saturday for the UK, underachieving Chelsea finally breached the 40-point mark with a 3-1 success at Bournemouth. But they may still need a perfect climax to avoid finishing in the bottom half of a Premier League (PL) table for the first time since 1995/96.
- As such, they’ll be desperate to win for just a third time in home league action this calendar year (W2, D3, L5). And while the Londoners are obvious favourites here, any win might not be entirely straightforward, with both of those victories coming after tension-packed goalless first halves.
- Visitors Nottingham Forest have newfound momentum after overcoming Southampton 4-3 on Monday to go three points clear of danger. A first win at Stamford Bridge since January 1995 might also prove significant in more ways than one, as it could put them within just one point of confirmed safety, though this depends on losses for Leeds and Leicester.
- But even a draw would be hugely welcome for Forest, given that Steve Cooper’s men travel to London after seven straight PL away losses. The bulk of those seven defeats also form part of an abysmal return from away league games to see Forest concede first this campaign (D1, L11).
- And worse still, it’s also been nothing but losses for the Reds in five visits to the capital after clinching Championship promotion 12 months ago, including four beatings that saw a multi-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Super sub João Félix put the seal on Chelsea’s coronation weekend win, making all of his three prior PL goals the first or last on the day. But after scoring Monday’s winner against Southampton, Forest midfielder Danilo will not lack a sense of bloodlust either, as he could become the first Brazilian ever to score in four straight PL rounds!
- Hot streak: Forest have managed a first-half clean sheet in their previous three battles on hostile turf.