Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Burnley – Chelsea Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Burnley – Chelsea Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 7, 2023.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 8
EVENT: Burnley – Chelsea
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@Unibet | Result: 1:4 LOST
Burnley – Chelsea Predictions and Preview
- Finally, at the seventh time of asking, Burnley secured their first Premier League (PL) victory of the season with a gritty 2-1 victory against Luton. Boss Vincent Kompany insisted it was “character” that got his side over the line in the second half, and it’s easy to see what he’s referring to there, with Luton’s equaliser followed up just 64 seconds later by Burnley’s winning goal!
- How the Clarets would love to secure back-to-back PL wins to move up the table again, but Chelsea visiting Turf Moor poses a problem, as the Clarets have never beaten them at home in the PL (D1, L7). That’s certainly not a good omen here, as after losing their first four PL home games this season, Burnley are on the brink of becoming just the fifth side in top-flight history to lose their first five home league games of a campaign.
- If there was ever a time to inflict such a wound upon Burnley, now is probably the ideal time to do it for Chelsea, who travel north on the back of successive victories across league and cup. They’ll hope to follow that duo of victories up with a better result than the last time they did so, with that prior winning run ended with a 1-0 defeat against Nottingham Forest earlier this season.
- That game sparked an unusual pattern of scoring in Chelsea games too, with it being the first of five to see no more than two goals scored. None of those games saw both teams score either, which perhaps raises the importance of finding the opener here, something Chelsea will hope they can find as they go in search of back-to-back away PL wins for the first time since October 2022 after beating Fulham 2-0 on Monday night.
- Players to watch: Jacob Bruun Larsen’s winner in midweek may be enough to earn him a start here, with that his second goal in Burnley’s last three games. Armando Broja scored his first Chelsea goal in almost a year after a lengthy injury lay-off against Fulham on Monday. Both of his Blues goals have been the game’s last, and he scored against Burnley whilst on loan at Southampton in 2021/22.
- Hot streak: Chelsea’s last four PL visits to Turf Moor have seen them score at least three times.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL