Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Brentford – West Ham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Brentford – West Ham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, November 4, 2023.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 11
EVENT: Brentford – West Ham
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45@Unibet | Result: 3:2 LOST
Brentford – West Ham Predictions and Preview
- Following a tough start to the Premier League (PL) season which saw Brentford win just once across the opening eight rounds (D4, L3), they have since scored five unanswered goals across back-to-back wins. The most recent triumph was a 2-0 win away to Chelsea, which was a third straight victory at Stamford Bridge and extended their unbeaten run in London derbies to 13 matches, only two clubs have ever put together a longer such streak!
- The Bees now have an opportunity to extend that run even further here against London rivals West Ham United. And the chances of that appear plentiful, as Brentford can look to their 100% winning record in PL action against the Irons for inspiration (W4), scoring exactly twice in each game whilst also keeping three clean sheets along the way.
- It’s a second straight London derby for West Ham too after their midweek EFL Cup match against Arsenal. All of the Irons’ extracurricular activity in cup competitions may well be taking its toll as they risk losing three straight PL games for the first time this season, following up a 4-1 defeat to Aston Villa with a 1-0 home defeat against lowly Everton.
- While West Ham’s recent away form is indifferent, they have at least managed to get on the scoresheet in all five of their PL trips this season (W2, D1, L2). They might welcome being underdogs for this one, as West Ham have a rather admirable 50% unbeaten rate when carrying such tag in the PL this season (W2, D1, L3), which is as many wins as they picked up as league outsiders throughout the entirety of the last campaign!
- Players to watch: Bryan Mbeumo has had a hand in four of Brentford’s five unanswered goals ahead of this clash (G2, A2) and he also has four goal contributions in as many H2Hs against the Hammers (G3, A1). Similarly influential in the opposition camp, Jarrod Bowen is flying high with six PL goals for West Ham this season, albeit with two of his last three coming in defeats.
- Hot stat: West Ham have lost eight of their last nine PL away London derby games (W1).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL