Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Brentford – Southampton Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Brentford – Southampton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, February 4, 2023.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 22
EVENT: Brentford – Southampton
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Brentford – Southampton Predictions and Preview
- With an extra weekend off due to their early FA Cup elimination last month, Brentford should have enough energy to make the best of this opportunity to rack up more points in their quest for Europe. It seems all the more important in the context of their looming fixtures, given that trips to two of the current top-four await them during the remainder of February – a month that delivered just one point from 12 last year!
- But Thomas Frank’s men have clearly grown a year on, going unbeaten in eight Premier League (PL) games (W4, D4), while also conceding no goals before the interval since the post-World Cup restart. They’ve additionally netted the opener in five of their previous six home league matches, contributing significantly towards an all-time unbeaten PL record in home games to see them draw first blood (W10, D3)!
- Despite sitting bottom after a home loss to Aston Villa, and being further scarred by a Carabao Cup semi-final elimination in midweek, Southampton may be the ideal side to end that long run. Their last two competitive road trips have seen them battle back to win from a 1-0 deficit, with set-piece wizard James Ward-Prowse sparking the fightback each time.
- There is also a new arrival to get on the end of his deadly set pieces, with Kamaldeen Sulemana signing on deadline day. The second-ever Ghanaian to join Southampton after Mohammed Salisu in August 2020, for the right reasons he will hope that he can maintain the Saints’ status as one of just eight teams across Europe’s top-five leagues yet to draw an away league match (W3, L7).
- Key battle: If that is to continue, Ivan Toney looks like a good candidate to oblige, having scored in two of Brentford’s three post-World Cup PL home games. But amongst those in his way will likely be Southampton defender Romain Perraud, who has momentum after his FA Cup brace against Blackpool, even though he awaits his first away goal with the Saints.
- Hot stat: Just one of Brentford’s last 13 PL results saw the teams separated by an odd-numbered margin at full-time.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth - Fulham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Horoya - Vipers Predictions | CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions | LIGA 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Wandsbeker Concordia - TuS Osdorf Predictions | OBERLIGA HAMBURG