Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Brentford – Newcastle Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Brentford – Newcastle Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, April 8, 2023.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 30
EVENT: Brentford – Newcastle
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@Unibet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Brentford – Newcastle Predictions and Preview
- After conceding three leads in a pulsating 3-3 draw at Brighton last weekend, European aspirants Brentford were left short-changed once again on Wednesday. A 1-0 defeat at Old Trafford against Manchester United saw them remain stuck just a point behind Aston Villa in seventh place, while also making the Bees winless in three games for the first time in the league since October.
- Impressively though, Brentford are also one of just two teams, alongside their midweek conquerors Man Utd, currently unbeaten across the ten-game Premier League (PL) home form table (W5, D5). Much of this is thanks to Brentford starting the weekend as one of just four teams to have scored in both halves in at least 50% of their home league games this term.
- If Newcastle United are to end Brentford’s long unbeaten home league run, and inch even closer to their first ‘bronze medal’ in 20 years, they must look to emulate the brutal midweek performance that saw them demolish West Ham 5-1 across the capital. Following what was also a fourth straight victory, Eddie Howe’s men duly start this Easter weekend just two points behind the class of 2002/03’s corresponding tally going into the final ten games.
- Wednesday’s whitewash marked only the second time, and the first since September 1998, that the Magpies had hit five in a PL away game. And any Brentford fans watching out of curiosity would have had flashbacks to October’s reverse fixture, which also saw Newcastle run out 5-1 winners to maintain a dominant record in H2Hs this century (W5, D1, L1).
- Players to watch: Ivan Toney has netted in two of the three prior PL H2Hs, including the most recent one. Sadly for him, everyone in Newcastle colours was on their game that day too, and perhaps nobody more so than Bruno Guimarães, who hit a double and made this season’s first contribution to a still-perfect personal record from goalscoring PL games (W6).
- Hot stat: Three of Newcastle’s previous four wins have seen their deciding goal arrive after the hour mark.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL