Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth – Chelsea Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Bournemouth – Chelsea Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 17, 2023.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 5
EVENT: Bournemouth – Chelsea
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53@Unibet | Result: 0:0 WIN!!!
Bournemouth – Chelsea Predictions and Preview
- Bournemouth manager Andoni Iraola has had the international break to stew over the last-gasp equaliser that cost his side a first Premier League (PL) win of the season against Brentford (D 2-2). He also admitted his side was “struggling” in the closing stages and they’re now one point worse off than they were after four games last term and two worse than their relegation campaign of 2019/20.
- The Cherries desperately need to pick up some points at home as they’ve won just one of their last seven PL games here (D1, L5), a run that includes a 3-1 defeat by Chelsea last term on the same day that King Charles III was crowned. Prospects for immediate improvement seem relatively poor, however, as they’ve only ever won two H2Hs on home turf (D1 L6)!
- If Iraola was unhappy during the international break, then opposite number Mauricio Pochettino can’t have enjoyed it much either after his side was beaten 1-0 by Nottingham Forest just prior. His mood will have been darkened further when new signing Roméo Lavia suffered an ankle injury that saw him join the likes of Wesley Fofana and Christopher Nkunku on a lengthy injury list.
- But Chelsea have ample reserves to call on and the mood at the club remains positive despite just one PL win this term (D1, L2). “We’re all very confident in the building that we have such a talented squad and a great manager that it will come good very soon,” Ben Chilwell said as the Blues aim to avoid losing four consecutive league away games for the first time since December 2000.
- Players to watch: David Brooks has scored in three of his last four appearances for club and country, each goal coming after the 50th minute. After achieving four consecutive Flashscore match ratings of at least 7.5 and scoring twice during those games, Enzo Fernández might fancy breaking his PL duck for Chelsea here.
- Hot stat: Chelsea haven’t trailed at the break in the PL this term (HT: W1, D3) while Bournemouth haven’t led (HT: D2, L2).