Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth – Arsenal Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Bournemouth – Arsenal Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 30, 2023.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 7
EVENT: Bournemouth – Arsenal
TIPS: Away Win | Odds: 1.57@Unibet | Result: 0:4 WIN!!!
Bournemouth – Arsenal Predictions and Preview
- Bournemouth now possess the longest current winless run in the Premier League (PL) after it entered double figures following their 3-1 loss to Brighton last time out (D3, L7). The Cherries subsequently find themselves on the wrong side of history, having now started a league season without victory in their opening six matches for only the fourth time.
- It was lucky number seven that broke the streak in 1962/63 and 2008/09, and manager Andoni Iraola will hope that is again the case, otherwise his men will join the class of 1994/95 as the only Bournemouth teams to have begun a league campaign with seven winless matches. The Vitality Stadium faithful may have resigned themselves to witnessing history repeat itself since they’ve seen their side win just one of their previous 14 matches against Arsenal (D2, L11).
- The upcoming visitors were also engaged in a four-goal encounter last weekend, but came away with a point after being pegged back twice to draw 2-2 against North London rivals Tottenham. That extended Arsenal’s undefeated start to the PL season to six matches (W4, D2), although the outcome will feel like a loss since they’ve slipped out of the top four as a result.
- On their travels, the Gunners have kept it tight this term, with narrow 1-0 league victories over Crystal Palace and Everton thus far, and could win their opening three away matches of a PL season for only the third time. Keeping another clean sheet on the road would aid greatly in that endeavour, with October 2021 being the last time that Mikel Arteta’s men produced three successive PL shutouts away from the Emirates.
- Players to watch: Bournemouth’s Philip Billing scored the PL’s fastest goal last season against Arsenal – the first of his three most recent strikes which all opened the scoring. But it was Arsenal captain Martin Ødegaard who stole the show with an early brace in the reverse fixture in August 2022, part of a 15-game unbeaten run when scoring in the PL (W13, D2).
- Hot stat: Bournemouth have conceded the first goal in eight of their last 11 home PL matches.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL
Unibet Predictions:: Jong PSV - NAC Breda Predictions and Tips | EERSTE DIVISIE