Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bosnia & Herzegovina – Montenegro Predictions | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Bosnia & Herzegovina – Montenegro Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 23, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE B – ROUND 5
EVENT: Bosnia & Herzegovina – Montenegro
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Bosnia & Herzegovina – Montenegro Predictions and PREVIEW
- Bosnia & Herzegovina can secure promotion from UEFA Nations League (UNL) Group B3 with a game to spare should they achieve a victory that would extend their unbeaten run to six matches for the first time since November 2018 (W3, D2). It might also be a relief for Bosnia to let their football do the talking after high-profile players and politicians castigated the Bosnian FA’s decision to organise a friendly with Russia this November.
- Getting on the scoresheet first could see Bosnia on their way to that decisive victory, given the team scoring first has won each of their last six home internationals (W3, L3). Yet, recent history suggests Bosnia might have to wait until matchday six to secure their spot at the UNL top table for the next campaign, as all three previous H2Hs with Montenegro ended in stalemate!
- Montenegro will be eyeing up breaking that trend themselves though, as they’ve only lost one of their last five internationals (W3, D1), and as they trail Bosnia by just one point they are the likeliest side in Group B3 to deny them promotion. After earning promotion from Group C in the last edition, expectations are perhaps tempered a little, knowing that just one more win will see them safe from relegation too.
- It’s been all or nothing on the road recently for the Brave Falcons, as their last six games on foreign soil were all won or lost ‘to nil’ (W2, L4), again perhaps placing added emphasis on finding the first goal. A cagey start wouldn’t surprise either though, as none of Montenegro’s last five UNL away games witnessed scoring before the 30th minute.
- Players to watch: Miralem Pjanić was one of the Bosnian players to speak out against the upcoming Russian friendly, and with a goal contribution in both of his most recent club outings (G1, A1), he could be a threat here. Montenegro will be happy if Stefan Mugoša scores as they won his last four international goalscoring outings ‘to nil’.
- Hot stat: Six of Bosnia’s seven UNL home fixtures produced exactly one second-half goal.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE