Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Blackpool – Middlesbrough Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Unibet Predictions: Blackpool – Middlesbrough Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, November 8, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 9
EVENT: Blackpool – Middlesbrough
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 0:3 WIN!!!
Blackpool – Middlesbrough Predictions and PREVIEW
- Blackpool’s final home game before the World Cup break will be a clash between Seasiders and Teessiders, affording the home side a chance to improve on form which has seen them follow up successive victories with back-to-back defeats. Now waiting more than three hours since their last goal scored, Blackpool boss Michael Appleton told his squad he was “disappointed we’ve not picked up all three” points following a 0-1 loss to Luton.
- That was probably a fair assessment, considering his side enjoyed the lion’s share of possession (59%) and more goal attempts (19). Such dominant performances haven’t recently been the norm for Blackpool, who in only one of their prior six Championship seasons had collected fewer than their current 22 points. That’s not to mention their three defeats from four home H2Hs with Middlesbrough across the last ten years, adding to the woes.
- Despite also dominating their opponent (Bristol City) in terms of both possession (79%) and goal attempts (23) last round, a home debut victory wasn’t on the cards for new Boro boss Michael Carrick. That 1-1 draw means that all three games under Carrick’s stewardship have seen goals at both ends, with defensive lapses being a key area for improvement.
- Taking to the road shouldn’t bother the Boro faithful too much, after recently seeing their side register their second travelling win of the season with a 3-1 victory at Hull. Although Middlesbrough may not bring the 3,000 fans that were set to descend upon Blackpool before this fixture was postponed for national mourning, the hardy travelling fans could be in for a treat after watching their side score eight times across their last three away games.
- Players to watch: Blackpool’s Arsenal loanee Charlie Patino scored and assisted in their last home win against bitter rivals Preston North End, tripling his goal contributions for the Tangerines in the process (G2, A1). Another Arsenal academy product is making a difference for Middlesbrough, as Chuba Akpom remains the only Boro player to score since Carrick’s appointment (G2).
- Hot stat: Middlesbrough have conceded a league-high 13 goals within the opening 30 minutes of play.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Partizani - Skenderbeu Predictions and Tips | SUPERLIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY