Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Blackburn – West Brom Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Unibet Predictions: Blackburn – West Brom Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, August 14, 2022.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 3
EVENT: Blackburn – West Brom
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Blackburn – West Brom Predictions
- Perhaps even the most optimistic of Blackburn fans wouldn’t have predicted their side would top the Championship table after two rounds (W2), but after consecutive league wins ‘to nil’ to open the season, as well as a 4-0 Carabao Cup victory over Hartlepool in midweek, Jon Dahl Tomasson’s men are flying high. There ought to be no room for complacency though, with one win in the last eight H2Hs against West Brom (D3, L4) suggesting that run could come to a crashing halt here.
- Rovers will hope to avoid a repeat of their ill-fated second home league game of last season, which was coincidentally also against West Brom, a game they lost 2-1. Scoring once is a theme that has stuck with Blackburn at Ewood Park of late too, netting once or less in ten of their 11 home league outings in 2022 (W4, D3, L4).
- Despite being on the receiving end of a goal of the season contender from Watford’s Ismaïla Sarr, West Brom battled back to secure a second-successive 1-1 draw to open their league season. Despite what the scoreline may suggest, West Brom dominated for large periods, with Steve Bruce stating that he “couldn’t have wished for a better performance”.
- A continuation of that may therefore be the aim against Blackburn, a side Bruce has had many a run-in with across his managerial career, with mixed fortunes (W13, D8, L10). This game will tie Blackburn level on 32 games as one of the sides Bruce has faced the most as a boss, but interestingly, the West Brom manager has only ever overseen one victory at Ewood Park (D6, L8).
- Players to watch: Blackburn’s Ben Brereton Díaz got off the mark for the season against Swansea and has seen seven of his last eight league goals come after half-time. Meanwhile, West Brom’s Karlan Grant also netted last time out and opened the scoring on five of his six away goalscoring appearances last season.
- Hot stat: West Brom haven’t won successive away league games at Ewood Park since 1898.