Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Betis – Getafe Predictions | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions: Betis – Getafe Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, May 24, 2023.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 36
EVENT: Betis – Getafe
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.47@Unibet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Betis – Getafe Predictions and Preview
- Despite being forced to settle for a 0-0 draw against rivals Sevilla this past weekend, Real Betis are closing in on a third straight top-six La Liga (LL) finish, a feat they could wrap up in this round of fixtures with a victory here. But that Sevilla draw was overshadowed by a horror challenge from Juan Miranda on Jesus Navas which saw the Betis defender sent off – the 14th red card Manuel Pellegrini’s side have received this campaign, a LL high.
- Despite dropping points against their neighbours, Betis could now go four games unbeaten here for only the second time this LL season. Confidence should be high that they can achieve that in style given they have already comfortably beaten the other three sides currently inside the bottom four at home this season. In fact, outside the league’s current top two, there are only two other sides who have walked out the Benito Villamarín Stadium victorious this season (W9, D4).
- Getafe’s battle to survive is going down to the wire, but as they come into this midweek round outside of the relegation zone by virtue of goal difference alone, their cause certainly isn’t being helped by a rotten record of one win in nine LL games (D3, L5). They would have hoped to improve upon that run last time out against an already-relegated Elche at home, yet they were forced to settle for a disappointing 1-1 draw despite taking the lead.
- On paper, this is the away side’s toughest remaining game, but their precarious position means they have to try and take a positive result from it. With no win in four H2Hs though (D1, L3), all without scoring a single goal, Getafe have recently struggled in clashes against Betis.
- Players to watch: Real Betis’ Borja Iglesias settled proceedings with a single strike when these two sides met in the reverse (1-0), and he netted in his side’s last home game, with both those goals arriving beyond the 85th minute. Getafe’s Enes Ünal (G14) scored in his first-ever meeting against Betis, but despite failing to find the net in his nine appearances since, he should be incentivised by needing just two more goals to equal his best goal-scoring record in a single LL season.
- Hot streak: Betis manager Manuel Pellegrini has never lost a home H2H game against Getafe (W9, D3).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Verona - Atalanta Predictions | SERIE A
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Caernarfon - TNS Predictions | CYMRU PREMIER
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Sarmiento Junin - Belgrano Predictions | COPA DE LA LIGA PROFESIONAL
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Arsenal - Tottenham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE