Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Betis – Elche Predictions | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions: Betis – Elche Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, August 15, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:30 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 1
EVENT: Betis – Elche
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Betis – Elche Predictions
- Last season, Real Betis looked well on course to claim a first top-three La Liga (LL) finish since 1995, but a smattering of four goalless draws across their last ten league games ensured that UEFA Champions League football – something last attained in 2005 – would prove elusive once again as the Verdiblancos finished a mere fifth.
- Betis coach Manuel Pellegrini has opted for a quieter summer transfer window in lieu of revolution, but this has been met with a mixed reaction, especially by those who crave a strong start. On that note, winning curtain raisers have been less frequent than Betis would like, with just one opening-day victory across the previous seven LL seasons (D2, L4).
- Visitors Elche ended 2021/22 making a four-place improvement on the finish of 17th they achievede via a final-day victory the season prior. Aiming to help the team climb even further, forwards Ezequiel Ponce and Roger Martí have arrived for a total of £6.3m, and from his days on Levante’s books (2011-2022), the latter in particular knows how to defy the odds.
- ‘Defy’ is exactly what Elche did back in April’s corresponding fixture too, with the shock 1-0 victory adding a huge scalp to their admirable win rate of 29% as pre-match underdogs in LL action last term (W9, D5, L17) – the best amongst eventual bottom-half teams.
- Players to watch: Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir is a good candidate to provide €13m acquisition Luiz Henrique with any LL debut goal – and expect high entertainment if Fekir himself is a scorer, as all of his goals last season came in games producing three or more in total. As for Elche, Tete Morente was the hero in last season’s win here, contributing to a run where his last six goals have arrived beyond the hour mark.
- Hot stat: Eight of the last nine LL H2Hs have seen the half-time scoreline margin replicated at full-time.