Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bayer Leverkusen – FC Porto Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Bayer Leverkusen – FC Porto Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 12, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 4
EVENT: Bayer Leverkusen – FC Porto
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 0:3 WIN!!!
Bayer Leverkusen – FC Porto Predictions and PREVIEW
- The Xabi Alonso era got off to the perfect start for Bayer Leverkusen, who thumped Schalke 4-0 on Saturday and looked irresistible in the process. The Spaniard described it as a ‘complete performance’, but now the two-time UEFA Champions League (UCL) winner is tasked with getting Die Werkself through to the knockout stages for the first time since 2016/17.
- Leverkusen’s loss to Porto in their last UCL outing spelled the end for ex-manager Gerardo Seoane, and left three teams locked together on three points in an ultra-competitive Group B behind surprise runaway leaders Club Brugge. A return to the BayArena might well play into Leverkusen hands, as they beat Atletico Madrid 2-0 here on matchday two and won the only previous H2H with their Portuguese opponents at this ground.
- Porto will provide stern opposition however, after returning from the international break in red-hot form, winning all three of their games whilst conceding just one goal in the process. Sérgio Conceição’s men now travel to Leverkusen in a quest to avoid exiting the UCL at the group stage for a second consecutive season, with the manager stating that “there is no magic wand, there is work” after last Tuesday’s victory over Leverkusen.
- The Portuguese champions might need to cast a spell on their travelling form in this competition though, as they’ve won just one of their last six UCL road trips (D2, L3). Visiting Germany hasn’t been a positive experience for Porto of late either, as they’ve not won a match in the country since triumphing over Hamburg in 2006 (D1, L3), so this could be a tough evening’s work for the Dragons.
- Players to watch: If Moussa Diaby can find the net then there could be more goals as Leverkusen have netted at least twice in each of his last 14 goalscoring appearances. Porto left-back Wendell will look to stop him, and has been on the winning side in all five of his starting appearances this season. He’s returning to the BayArena for the first time since leaving the club he made 250 appearances for.
- Hot stat: Neither side has scored a UCL goal before half-time this season.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION