Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Auxerre – Nice Predictions | LIGUE 1
Unibet Predictions: Auxerre – Nice Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 16, 2022.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 11
EVENT: Auxerre – Nice
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: Pending
Auxerre – Nice Predictions and PREVIEW
- Jean-Marc Furlan’s middle-finger gesture to opposing fans during Auxerre’s 2-1 defeat at Clermont Foot proved to be the final straw, with Auxerre showing Furlan the exit door. Aside from that unpleasant gesture, the on-field results were poor too with Furlan leaving Auxerre loitering dangerously close to the relegation zone with their second-lowest points tally ever (eight) after ten Ligue 1 games. Interim boss Michel Padovani is now tasked with halting a six-game winless run (D1, L5) and perhaps taking the first step towards reviving their faltering season.
- A return to the Stade Abbe Deschamps could help with that considering five of Auxerre’s eight league points have come at home this campaign, but two losses across their last three league home games (D1) must be addressed. The visit of Nice is perhaps a timely one for Auxerre then, considering they have won six of their last eight top-flight home H2Hs (D1, L1).
- Nice couldn’t build on a two-game winning run in midweek, losing 2-1 to Slovácko in the UEFA Europa Conference League to leave their knockout chances hanging in the balance. There’s no let up in Ligue 1 either where an indifferent start (W3, D2, L5) has left them only marginally above the relegation zone, though the fact Nice’s last six games in the league have been decided by a single-goal margin suggests they could very easily be higher or lower.
- The visitors nearly blew a 3-0 lead in a 3-2 win against Troyes last weekend, but another win of any magnitude would be welcome here as Nice chase a first pair of consecutive league wins this campaign. Although their recent record at this venue isn’t welcoming, Nice have won on two of their last three Ligue 1 road trips (L1), which perhaps raises hopes of changing the H2H narrative here.
- Players to watch: Auxerre’s Mathias Autret has scored the last goal of the game in 2-1 results (W1, L1) with both of his league goals this season. Vying to have a key impact is Nice’s Andy Delort, who has seen his last three league goals come in wins. He’s also contributed to five goals (G2, A3) across his last two league games against Auxerre.
- Hot streak: Auxerre haven’t scored before half-time in their last six league games.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL
Unibet Predictions:: Jong PSV - NAC Breda Predictions and Tips | EERSTE DIVISIE
Unibet Predictions:: Chelsea - Brighton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Luton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE