Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Augsburg – Bayern Munich Predictions | BUNDESLIGA
Unibet Predictions: Augsburg – Bayern Munich Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 17, 2022.
Kick-off: 14:30 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 7
EVENT: Augsburg – Bayern Munich
TIPS: HT/FT – 2/2 | Odds: 1.53@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Augsburg – Bayern Munich Predictions and PREVIEW
- Perennial strugglers Augsburg have endured a typically tough start to the season, picking up just six of the first 18 available points (W2, L4), though positively that’s actually a stronger six-game return than in two of their last three campaigns. Despite their struggles, Augsburg had cause for celebration in the last round, defeating Werder Bremen 1-0 on the road to end a run of eight Bundesliga games without a clean sheet!
- Things haven’t been so rosy at home for Augsburg, who after handing Hertha Berlin their first win of the season in their last home league game, have now lost their opening three home league games for the first time ever. With reports of a potential managerial change over the impending international break surfacing, Enrico Maaßen may need to mastermind an unlikely victory over ten-time consecutive Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich to save his job!
- That might not be too far fetched given one of Bayern’s five league defeats last season came in this very H2H (2-1)! The pressure is now on to avenge that defeat, as while Bayern will have been elated to ruin Robert Lewandowski’s homecoming with victory over Barcelona in midweek (2-0), they have some work to do in order to oust Union Berlin from the top of the table.
- The pressure will soon begin to mount upon Julian Nagelsmann unless he can do exactly that, as Bayern are now winless in three straight league games after three draws, while another here would match their club record for consecutive top-flight draws set back in 1995! However, a meeting between the league’s strongest attack (G19) and the joint-worst of Augsburg (G4), appears likely to yield a positive result for Bayern.
- Players to watch: Ermedin Demirović has contributed to three of Augsburg’s four league goals this season (G2, A1), while two of those contributions came in victories. Remember the name! Bayern’s Mathys Tel became the youngest player to score for the club in a Bundesliga game at just 17 years and 136 days old in the last round.
- Hot stat: Nagelsmann-managed sides have scored exactly two goals per-match on average across his 14 H2Hs with Augsburg (W11, D2, L1).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Monaco - Trabzonspor Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Juventus - Maccabi Haifa Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Eintracht Frankfurt - Tottenham Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Breidablik - Stjarnan Predictions | BESTA-DEILD KARLA