Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Arsenal – Liverpool Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Arsenal – Liverpool Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 9, 2022.
Kick-off: 16:30 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 10
EVENT: Arsenal – Liverpool
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.63@1xbet | Result: 3:2 WIN!!!
Arsenal – Liverpool Predictions and PREVIEW
- Arsenal’s exceptional start to the season has seen them win 21 points from a possible 24 and means they head into this round of Premier League (PL) action top of the table and with the mood in the camp high. They’ve experienced an especially morale-boosting week, when consolidating their North London derby victory last weekend with a thorough 3-0 win over Bodø/Glimt on Thursday, when they fielded a much changed team.
- It’ll be back to the Emirates for the third time in eight days as the Gunners welcome Liverpool looking to extend their winning home run to eight PL matches. Remarkably they haven’t secured a single clean sheet during that winning run, which is a concern enhanced by the fact they’ve not stopped their Merseyside opponents from scoring in any of the last 13 PL H2Hs!
- Liverpool won nine of those 13 fixtures (D3, L1) including each of the last four and could win five consecutive league matches against the Gunners for the first time ever, and that’s something that’d be most welcome given their sluggish start to the new PL campaign (W2, D4, L1). Manager Jürgen Klopp is particularly fond of facing Arsenal as against no other English side does he have more managerial wins than the Gunners (12 – tied with Crystal Palace).
- Despite claiming a midweek win over Rangers, confidence in the camp surely remains low for the Reds who find themselves a mammoth 11 points behind their hosts. Their defence, which has kept just two clean sheets in their last 11 PL matches, is a big contributor to their struggles, as is the fact they’ve conceded first in nine of those matches.
- Key battle: A duel of in-form number nines could decide the fate of this encounter, with Arsenal’s Gabriel Jesus scoring five goals in five home games against Liverpool, while their top-scorer this season, Roberto Firmino, has scored more goals against Arsenal than any other PL opponent (nine). He is also just one goal away from becoming the highest scorer in this PL fixture.
- Hot stat: Of the 21 combined games these two teams have played this season, only two have failed to see goals scored in both halves.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Verona - Atalanta Predictions | SERIE A
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Caernarfon - TNS Predictions | CYMRU PREMIER
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Sarmiento Junin - Belgrano Predictions | COPA DE LA LIGA PROFESIONAL
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Arsenal - Tottenham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE