Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Albania – Poland Predictions | EURO – QUALIFICATION
Unibet Predictions: Albania – Poland Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 10, 2023.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
EURO – QUALIFICATION – ROUND 6
EVENT: Albania – Poland
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@Unibet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
Albania – Poland Predictions and Preview
- Albania continue to soar high in Group E of qualifying for the 2024 UEFA European Championship (ECQ), adding a surprise 1-1 draw away against Czech Republic to commanding multiple-goal wins against Moldova (2-0 home) and Faroe Islands (3-1 away) in June. With seven points from four games (W2, D1, L1), they’re well placed to make amends for their only blip in the cycle so far, which was a 1-0 loss away to next opponents Poland.
- Becoming the first side to take ECQ points from Czech boss Jaroslav Šilhavý on his own turf should have the Albanians returning home feeling confident and inspired, even if Václav Černý’s second half opening goal condemned the Eagles to an eighth occasion from their last ten games where they couldn’t register a clean sheet. Still, their head coach Sylvinho had praise for all 23 squad members but warned against complacency with their pursuit of a second European Championship, so far, going to plan.
- Poland now have an uphill task ahead of them, having gone into the halfway point of this ECQ cycle one point behind Albania and the qualification slots (W2, L2). Not only do they have one fewer home game to come than the Albanians, but Poland had accumulated at least seven points by this stage of each of their previous successful ECQ campaigns.
- Manager Fernando Santos was so shaken by their 3-2 loss away to minnows Moldova in June that, when asked by reporters about this particular game ahead of their 2-0 win at home to the Faroe Islands on Thursday, he refused to discuss the Albanians. Now that their campaign is back on track, Poland shouldn’t be approaching the trip to Tirana with any trepidation, particularly as it was less than 24 months ago that they defeated Albania 1-0 as part of their successful 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification cycle.
- Players to watch: Nedim Bajrami’s long range bullet in Prague was his second equalising goal already for either Sassuolo or Albania this season. Karol Świderski assisted one of Robert Lewandowski’s two goals against the Faroes during the week, but it was Świderski who delivered the match winner in Poland’s last visit to Albania.
- Hot stat: Poland retained clean sheets in all six wins earned over the last 12 months.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL