Best Betting Tips ⚽ Young Boys 3-0 CSKA Sofia Predictions | Europa League
Young Boys – CSKA Sofia Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 5.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
Europa League – Group Stage – Round 3
EVENT: Young Boys – CSKA Sofia
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.50@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Young Boys – CSKA Sofia Predictions
- This is BSC Young Boys’ first competitive H2H vs Bulgarian opponents. The hosts from Bern are used to thrilling affairs, with ten of their last 14 competitive games producing over 2.5 total goals, whilst nine also saw both teams score. Notably, the scorer of the opening goal has failed to win each of their last three games.
- Whatever happens, this should end in a first victory for either side. Just one of Young Boys’ 21 overall UEFA Europa League (UEL) proper home games ended level (W14, D1, L6), though they did lose their last two. Young Boys last failed to win back-to-back UEL home games in 2017/18 (D1, L1) and followed it up with a 2-1 victory over Skenderbeu.
- Visiting CSKA Sofia have had seven different managers (including caretakers) since the beginning of 2019, and undoubtedly need to find some consistency. Stamen Belchev was the latest victim of ‘the axe’, following defeat in their first group game. However, they are yet to be beaten in three under the caretaker charge of Daniel Morales (W1, D2).
- Managerless Sofia qualified for this season’s UEL with victory away to Swiss giants Basel (3-1), though they have won just two of their seven overall clashes vs Swiss opponents (W2, D1, L4). Topically, three of the four away games in this sequence saw both teams score with over 2.5 total goals (W1, L3).
- Players to watch: Christian Fassnacht has scored in three of his six UEL home appearances for Young Boys, scoring more UEL goals at the Wankdorf Stadium than all but two players.
- Though Sofia are yet to score in the group stage, Tiago Rodrigues’ two second-half goals in Basel were instrumental in setting up this swift return to Switzerland.
- Hot stat: CSKA Sofia have had more goal attempts without scoring than any other side in the UEL group stage (25).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL