Best Betting Tips ⚽ Wycombe 1-1 Watford Predictions | Championship
Wycombe – Watford Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 27.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 8
EVENT: Wycombe – Watford
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Wycombe – Watford Predictions
- Wycombe Wanderers’ survival prospects already look bleak after seven straight defeats to start the campaign. Severely leaking goals, their average of 2.14 against per game is the highest in the league. Their defensive woes are further highlighted by the fact that they’ve also faced the most shots – an average of 16.6 per league fixture.
- The impact of the above could have been alleviated, had they been finding the net on a regular basis themselves. However, their combined goal tally of two is also the worst in the division. Additionally, Wycombe’s frustration is evidenced by the fact that only three sides have committed more fouls this season.
- In contrast to their opponents, Watford have lost only one of their opening seven league matches (W4, D2, L1). Key to their success has been scoring first, with only league leaders Reading scoring more opening goals than their total of five.
- Three of those five opening goals mentioned above arrived inside the opening 15 minutes of the match and including last season. Impressively, they are now undefeated in seven combined league matches when scoring first (W5, D2).
- Although it has been a good start for Vladimir Ivić’s men, they are one of the three sides who have committed more fouls than Wycombe (16.6 per game), and their average of 1.9 yellow cards per match is the highest in the league.
- Players to watch: Goals are in short supply for Wycombe, but Scott Kashket has scored two across his previous three matches, and both strikes arrived before the 15th minute.
- Watford forward João Pedro has netted three times across his previous five league matches, and two those efforts arrived in the opening or closing 15 minutes of the match.
- Hot stat: Five of the previous 14 combined league matches for both of these teams have been goalless at HT.
|Head-to-head matches: WYCOMBE – WATFORD|
|11.08.12||EFL||Watford||Wycombe||1 : 0 (0 : 0)|