Best Betting Tips ⚽ Wycombe 2-1 Cardiff Predictions | Championship
Wycombe – Cardiff Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 29.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 22
EVENT: Wycombe – Cardiff
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Wycombe – Cardiff Predictions
- This is the first-ever Championship H2H between the sides, with the last four League One encounters won by Cardiff City ‘to nil’ including three by a 1-0 scoreline.
- Wycombe Wanderers have won just once since the start of November (W1, D5, L6) failing to score a single goal before HT. Indeed, Wycombe have scored just three Championship goals before HT, whilst conceding the match opener in 17 of 21 league games, and scoring first in just two instances. By extension, Wycombe have been leading at HT in a league-low two matches.
- Five of Wycombe’s last six Championship losses have come with a single-goal margin, and that includes three games ending 2-1. Regardless, 13 of Wycombe’s 21 Championship matches have produced under 2.5 total goals, eight of which have come in ten home games. A slow start is on the cards as five of Wycombe’s ten Championship home games have stood goalless at HT.
- Three losses in the last four Championship games have robbed Cardiff of all recent momentum. Only eight of Cardiff’s 21 Championship matches have produced over 2.5 total goals, but five of those have come in their last eight matches. Unsurprisingly, this eight-game sequence accounts for 15 of Cardiff’s 28 Championship goals this term.
- Cardiff’s Championship away matches have been low-scoring this campaign, with eight of ten producing under 2.5 total goals (W4, D3, L3). Five of Cardiff’s nine Championship away ‘goals against’ have arrived before the 30th minute contributing to the Bluebirds’ record of conceding six match openers in those ten games.
- Players to watch: Scott Kashket has been Wycombe’s first scorer with three of his four league strikes, while Sheyi Ojo has been Cardiff’s last scorer with each of his three Championship goals.
- Hot stat: Cardiff have failed to score before HT in eight of their ten Championship away matches.
|Head-to-head matches: WYCOMBE – CARDIFF|
|08.04.03||LO||Wycombe||Cardiff||0 : 4|
|12.10.02||LO||Cardiff||Wycombe||1 : 0|
|19.01.02||LO||Wycombe||Cardiff||0 : 1|
|11.08.01||LO||Cardiff||Wycombe||1 : 0|
|03.03.00||LO||Cardiff||Wycombe||2 : 2|