Best Betting Tips ⚽ Wolves 0-0 Chelsea Predictions | Premier League
Wolves – Chelsea Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 19.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 18
EVENT: Wolves – Chelsea
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Wolves – Chelsea Preview
- Wolverhampton Wanderers survived 11 minutes of added time in their midweek victory (1-0 vs Brighton), and a similar show of resilience will aid their quest for a potential third home win over Chelsea in four seasons. Any Wolves win is unlikely to be a pretty sight though, with Molineux witnessing a league-low 12 goals overall this season.
- That win over Brighton last time out was also Wolves’ sixth consecutive game to feature under 1.5 total goals – making them the first Premier League (PL) side since Wigan (2008/09) to see a six-game run featuring four or fewer total goals! As such, scoring first could be Wolves’ key to victory, especially as only three sides have conceded fewer PL home goals than the Midlanders ahead of this round.
- For their part, pre-match favourites Chelsea travel here after dropping points against a weakened Everton (1-1) in midweek, making it just one win from their last four competitive games. However, history indicates that Thomas Tuchel’s men could be due a victory this weekend, having alternated between wins and losses across their last five PL visits to Molineux, although they will be missing some key players due to the PL’s current Covid crisis.
- Chelsea lost just their second PL away game under Thomas Tuchel on their last road trip – and have now conceded four goals across their previous two PL away games. Even so, Chelsea’s attacking potency is in no doubt, with the ‘Blues’ aiming to complete a run of five consecutive PL away games with 2+ scored goals for the first time since July 2020.
- Players to watch: Romain Saïss’ goal last time out was Wolves’ only PL strike across their last 482 minutes of regulation play. Likely to influence several attacks for Chelsea, Mason Mount has scored in each of his last four PL appearances, doing so before half-time on three occasions.
- Hot stat: Chelsea scored the opening goal in all eight of their PL away games this season.