Best Betting Tips ⚽ West Ham – Leeds Predictions | Premier League
West Ham – Leeds Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 16, 2022.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 22
EVENT: West Ham – Leeds
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.67@1xbet | Result: Pending
West Ham – Leeds Munich Preview
- Any worries that West Ham United manager David Moyes expressed about fixture congestion seem to be misplaced, as his side have made a perfect start to 2022 (W3). Maintaining his flawless record against opposite number Marcelo Bielsa (W4) would ensure that they remain in the top four, albeit having played a game more than chasing Arsenal.
- In fact, Moyes boasts the highest win rate of any manager who has faced Leeds United in at least five Premier League (PL) clashes (86% – W6, D1), so their status as favourites seems well-justified. Yet, despite any optimism, West Ham do need to ‘Iron’ out their shaky record as home league favourites this term (W2, D2, L2).
- Leeds face consecutive trips to the London Stadium after falling to a 2-0 defeat here last time out in a disappointing FA Cup exit. As well as revenge, Leeds seek their first set of back-to-back league wins this term, following a confidence-boosting 3-1 win over Burnley in their last league outing.
- A major contributing factor in 16th-placed Leeds’ survival worries is their woeful travelling form, as the ‘Whites’ have picked up just one win (and only 32% of their point haul) away from home (W1, D3, L5). Superstitious fans may be quietly confident though, as despite Leeds losing here last term, the Yorkshiremen have not lost consecutive away league H2Hs since 1974!
- Players to watch: Following his last-gasp goal last time out, West Ham’s Jarrod Bowen became just the fifth PL player to record at least five league goals and assists this term. Trying to outscore him will be Leeds’ Raphinha, who has scored more match-opening league goals than any other PL player ahead of the round (six).
- Hot stat: Leeds have failed to win in six of their ten applicable PL games this term when going ahead at any stage (W4, D3, L3).
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bodo/Glimt - Aalesund Predictions | ELITESERIEN
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sparta Prague 2-1 Dukla Prague Predictions | CLUB FRIENDLY
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sogdiana 2-0 Neftchi Kochkor-Ata Predictions | AFC CUP
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Al-Hazem 1-4 Al-Nassr Predictions | SAUDI PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE