Best Betting Tips ⚽ West Brom 1-0 Reading Predictions | Championship
West Brom – Reading Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 11.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 22
EVENT: West Brom – Reading
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 1:0 WIN!!!
West Brom – Reading Preview
- After an underwhelming November (W1, D3, L1), West Bromwich Albion got back to winning ways against Coventry City (W 2-1), leaving them six points behind the automatic promotion places. It also snapped a three-match run in which they failed to score, so with four red cards shown across their last seven league games, fans will welcome the prospect of seeing more goals than dismissals!
- The Hawthorns has been a fortress for the ‘Baggies’ this term as they’re still unbeaten here in the Championship (W6, D4) and conceded just once in the last five home league games (W3, D2). Encouragingly, they’ve not conceded 2+ goals in a league H2H here since September 1996 and haven’t lost a home league game against Reading since 1988 (W9, D2)!
- A six-point deduction has left the visitors closer to the relegation zone than their on-field performances merit (W8, D3, L10) and they’ve struggled for consistency recently with none of their last five results matching the one before (W2, D2, L1). If they’re to improve their form, better defending is required – only Cardiff have kept fewer clean sheets than Reading’s three in the league this term.
- Winning their last two league away matches will have boosted Reading’s confidence, and considering they’re on a run of 11 drawless Championship road games (W4, L7) a result either way again would not surprise. However, it’s worth noting that only struggling Peterborough United have lost more often in Championship matches entered as away outsiders this term than Reading (six times).
- Players to watch: Five of Karlan Grant’s last six league goals for West Brom were match openers, while Reading’s Andy Carroll might relish this H2H as he’s scored seven career goals against West Brom – three of them here.
- Hot stat: West Brom have only once failed to convert a half-time lead into a full-time victory in the Championship this term (W6, L1).