Best Betting Tips ⚽ West Brom 3-2 Luton Predictions | Championship
West Brom – Luton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, August 14.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 2
EVENT: West Brom – Luton
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32@1xbet | Result: 3:2 WIN!!!
West Brom – Luton Preview
- Aiming for an immediate top-flight return, West Bromwich Albion (WBA) commenced their campaign with a 2-2 draw at Bournemouth – another team tipped for an automatic promotion push. They’ll expect a first league victory of 2021/22 here, especially after winning the last three H2Hs and losing only twice in the previous 12 across all competitions (W7, D3, L2).
- During their last successful promotion campaign (2019/20), WBA lost only three home league encounters, although a frustrating 43.48% of their home games ended in a draw – the highest in the division. Additionally, they were ranked joint-second for home stalemates during their relegation from the Premier League last season.
- For the second season running, Luton Town opened with both a win and a clean sheet when despatching promoted Peterborough 3-0. That result marked only their second 3+ goal margin of victory at this level since the start of 2020, and they’ll now be aiming for a second straight season winning their first two league matches.
- Luton only drew twice on their Championship travels last season (W9, D2, L12), the least of all 72 EFL teams! Meanwhile, over three-quarters (77.77%) of their away league victories last season saw them retain a clean sheet (seven), of which six ended 1-0, proving how important a strong defensive showing is.
- Players to watch: WBA are unbeaten in every competitive game in which Callum Robinson has scored (W4, D4), whilst his last four goals all arrived after 60 minutes. In opposition, Luton’s Fred Onyedinma has seen five of his previous six goals in all competitions act as the opening goal.
- Hot stat: WBA are winless in their first home league game in seven of the last eight seasons (D2, L5). Four of the five losses stood level at HT.