Best Betting Tips ⚽ West Brom 4-2 Hull Prediction | Championship
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 5.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 41
EVENT: West Brom – Hull
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 4:2 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- West Bromwich Albion scored either side of half-time for a league-high 15th time this season as they won 3-0 in midweek, breaking a four-game winless run in the process. Yet to lose a Championship match when scoring first (W14, D6), the ‘Baggies’ also haven’t lost this league season when leading at HT (W13, D3).
- Winless in three Championship home matches (D1, L2), West Brom have won just two of their last ten competitive home games, keeping just three clean sheets during that period. Furthermore, West Brom have claimed shutouts in just 30.0% of their last ten home H2H matches (W7, D1, L2 – in all competitions).
- Despite halting a 14-game winless run in all competitions with a 2-1 win last time out, Hull City have still claimed the fewest league points over the last 15 rounds (W2, D3, L10) and are in relegation danger. Competent goalscorers otherwise, the ‘Tigers’ have scored an average of 1.35 goals per league game this season, but have witnessed an average of 3.05 total match goals per fixture.
- Winless in their last six league awaydays (D2, L4) Hull have won just one Championship away match when conceding first (D4, L6). They have lost their last four competitive visits to The Hawthorns too, conceding 2+ goals in three of those four – something Hull have also done in their last four Championship away games this season.
- Players to watch: Nine-goal Charlie Austin (WBA) scored a first-half penalty last time out, and has netted in half of his Hull matchups (two as first goalscorer).
- Hull’s Herbie Kane has scored for two games running, equalising inside of eight minutes last time out.
- Stat attack: West Brom’s last six competitive matches garnered three or more yellow cards.
- Hull have conceded 19 league goals from the 76th minute onwards, whilst West Brom have bagged 17 league goals during this period.
- West Brom have scored over 2.5 goals in three of the last four H2Hs held here.
|Head-to-head matches: WEST BROM – HULL|
|09.11.19||CHA||Hull||West Brom||0 : 1|
|19.04.19||CHA||West Brom||Hull||3 : 2|
|03.11.18||CHA||Hull||West Brom||1 : 0|
|02.01.17||PL||West Brom||Hull||3 : 1|
|26.11.16||PL||Hull||West Brom||1 : 1|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League