Best Betting Tips ⚽ Wehen 0-6 Nurnberg Prediction | 2. Bundesliga
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 16.
Kick-off: 17:30 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga – Round 32
EVENT: Wehen – Nurnberg
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42@1xbet | Result: 0:6 WON!!!
Prediction and Preview
- A win last time out for Wehen Wiesbaden ended a run of four straight defeats, yet it was still their 12th consecutive game without a clean sheet, highlighting how problematic their defence has been this season. That’s further evidenced by the league-high average of 1.71 goals they’ve conceded per game so far.
- Wehen have the worst home record in the league (W3, D4, L8) and clearly struggle to take the initiative in their league fixtures here. They have led at half-time in just three of their 15 home league matches, and have been particularly vulnerable from the 30th minute to half-time where they currently possess a home goal difference of -7 (GF:0, GA:7).
- Fellow strugglers Nuremberg are winless in seven league matches (D4, L3), although those fixtures were fairly tight with five producing less than 2.5 goals. They can also take some comfort in their record vs sides inside the bottom eight ahead of this round (W5, D5, L2) – with all five victories being accompanied by a clean sheet.
- Despite sitting in the relegation zone, Nuremberg are in the division’s top half when it comes to away performances (W4, D5, L6), and have lost just one of their last six on the road. However, they’ve managed just one win across the previous three H2Hs (W1, D1, L1 – at all venues) after conceding exactly twice in two, and before the 30th minute in both.
- Players to watch: Wehen’s Manuel Schaffler netted the opener in the last H2H and has scored six goals in his previous seven matches – four before half-time.
- Nuremberg’s Patrick Erras has scored two goals across his previous two away league starts – both were headers.
- Stat attack: There’s been three red cards across Wehen’s previous four league matches.
- Wehen have averaged 2.32 yellow cards per game this season.
- Nuremberg have scored before half-time in just two of their previous eight league matches.
|Head-to-head matches: WEHEN – NURNBERG|
|30.11.19||2BUN||Nurnberg||Wehen||0 : 2|
|22.02.09||2BUN||Nurnberg||Wehen||1 : 0|
|14.09.08||2BUN||Wehen||Nurnberg||2 : 2|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League