Best Betting Tips ⚽ Watford 2-0 Huddersfield Predictions | Championship
Watford – Huddersfield Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 16.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 24
EVENT: Watford – Huddersfield
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
Watford – Huddersfield Predictions
- After winning his opening home league game in charge of Watford, Xisco will now look to make it two from two here as he welcomes fellow Valencia graduate Carlos Corbéran’s Huddersfield in this clash. Watford are lagging a little behind the automatic promotion places after losing 2-1 at Swansea in their last league match, but will look to bounce back after winning every game following defeat this Championship campaign.
- Boasting the division’s best home record (W8, D2, L1), the last time Watford recorded more home wins than they currently have was in their 2014/15 promotion campaign! The ‘Hornets’ will be buzzing yet again should they score first, as they are unbeaten in nine of 11 home league games in which they’ve done so (W7, D2).
- Though Huddersfield remain within realistic reach of the top six, consistency is needed should they truly challenge. A 2-1 defeat in their last Championship outing would have been disappointing, but the ‘Terriers’ haven’t recorded back-to-back league defeats since October 2020, with their record in the Championship following defeat since then standing at: W3, D3.
- Poor-travelling Huddersfield have scored just once across their last five away matches, and seek to end a six-game winless away run here (D2, L4). However, that seems a big ask considering the ‘Terriers’ possess a mere 21.88% win-rate in away league games entered as outsiders since the start of last season (W7, D7, L18).
- Players to watch: Four of João Pedro’s five Championship goals for Watford this season came in home victories. Huddersfield would love such a player in their ranks, although unlikely scorer Rarmani Edmonds-Green ended their awful 403-minute wait for an away league goal in their last trip – it was his first senior goal for the club.
- Hot stat: Hapless Huddersfield have picked up just one of a possible 15 points when conceding first away (D1, L4), whilst losing two of four when striking first (W2, L2).
|Head-to-head matches: WATFORD – HUDDERSFIELD|
|19.12.20||CHA||Huddersfield||Watford||2 : 0|
|20.04.19||PL||Huddersfield||Watford||1 : 2|
|27.10.18||PL||Watford||Huddersfield||3 : 0|
|14.04.18||PL||Huddersfield||Watford||1 : 0|
|16.12.17||PL||Watford||Huddersfield||1 : 4|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League