Best Betting Tips ⚽ Watford 3-1 Blackburn Predictions | Championship
Nottingham – Rotherham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 21.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 6
EVENT: Watford – Blackburn
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42@1xbet | Result: 3:1 WIN!!!
Watford – Blackburn Predictions
- Watford’s 1-0 away victory in their previous Championship outing was noteworthy as each of their five league games have now witnessed under 1.5 goals, with four featuring a 1-0 scoreline either way. Yet with the first match goal being scored before HT in three of their four league games to see a winner, fans may see some early action here.
- Stretching back to 2015, the hosts have lost just one of their last nine second-tier home matches (W7, D1, L1), with six of their seven wins during that run being accompanied by a clean sheet. In fact, the ‘Hornets have shut out the opposition before the break in each of their last 11 Championship home matches, as well as the last two H2Hs.
- After scoring an average of 3.67 goals per fixture across their opening three Championship games, Blackburn Rovers have now failed to find the net in each of their last two league matches (D1, L1). This Rovers squad will be keen to score here though, or they’ll be remembered as the first Backburn side to draw a blank in three successive Championship matches since 2016!
- Goals have been a common theme in Blackburn’s away league matches though, with their last five such road trips seeing the opener scored by the 30th minute, and four witnessing over 3.5 goals. However, they haven’t registered two straight away league clean sheets for over three years.
- Players to watch: João Pedro has scored two of Watford’s three Championship goals this campaign, each time as his team’s first scorer. Meanwhile, Blackburn midfielder Bradley Johnson has scored three league goals this term – all came on the road and before HT.
- Hot streak: The last five H2Hs at Vicarage Road featured a HT draw.
|Head-to-head matches: WATFORD – BLACKBURN|
|07.02.15||CHA||Watford||Blackburn||1 : 0|
|27.09.14||CHA||Blackburn||Watford||2 : 2|
|25.03.14||CHA||Watford||Blackburn||3 : 3|
|01.10.13||CHA||Blackburn||Watford||1 : 0|
|20.04.13||CHA||Watford||Blackburn||4 : 0|