Best Betting Tips ⚽ Wales 1-0 Czech Republic Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Wales – Czech Republic Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 30.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: Wales – Czech Republic
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.47@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Wales – Czech Republic Predictions
- After losing their World Cup Qualifying (WCQ) opener, Wales surely need to win here against the nation they’re most likely to be battling with for second place, as they hunt a first finals appearance since 1958. There are recent positives though as their WCQ matchday one defeat was their only loss across their previous seven games (W4, D2), a period in which Wales never conceded an opening goal.
- You also have to go back to November 2018 to find the last time Wales lost on home turf (W9, D2 since), whilst they’ve claimed a clean sheet in their last four home matches vs teams in FIFA’s top 45 (W3, D1) like the Czech Republic (#42). With Wales also scoring first in five of their previous six WCQ home matches (W3, D2, L1), they clearly have the form to pick up their first win of this campaign.
- Aiming for a first finals appearance since 2006, the Czech Republic’s morale will be sky high after drawing 1-1 with Belgium (#1), following on from their 6-2 hammering of Estonia on WCQ matchday one. That stands the visitors in good stead, although their last two away games vs teams ranked in FIFA’s top 20, like Wales (#18), ended in a HT/FT defeat ‘to nil’.
- Without a draw on the road for nearly four years, the Czech Republic’s recent games on foreign soil have started quickly with the last five witnessing the opener scored within 15 minutes (W3, L2). In fact their last six WCQ road trips haven’t witnessed a goalless first half either (W3, D1, L2).
- Players to watch: Kieffer Moore has scored the final goal in Wales’ last two home games. Meanwhile, Jakub Jankto scored in the Czech Republic’s previous match on foreign soil, and was their last player to score away vs a top 20 ranked nation.
- Hot streak: The home side on the day hasn’t trailed at HT in Wales’ last 11 games.
|Head-to-head matches: WALES – CZECH REPUBLIC|
|02.06.07||EUR||Wales||Czech Republic||0 : 0|
|02.09.06||EUR||Czech Republic||Wales||2 : 1|
|27.03.02||FI||Wales||Czech Republic||0 : 0|