Best Betting Tips ⚽ Venezuela 2-1 Ecuador Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Venezuela – Ecuador Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 10.
Kick-off: 21:30 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification – Round 5
EVENT: Venezuela – Ecuador
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Venezuela – Ecuador Preview
- A 1-0 lead up until the 70th minute on Thursday had Venezuela dreaming of a historic first-ever World Cup Qualifying (WCQ) victory over Brazil. Yet the team nicknamed ‘Red Wine’ bottled it late on as they conceded three goals to register their fourth defeat in a row during this qualification campaign, a result that keeps them rooted to the bottom of the CONMEBOL standings (W1, D1, L8).
- That result leaves perennial strugglers Venezuela winless in almost a year (D3, L7) in internationals and with little hope of reaching their first-ever World Cup finals after securing only one win this campaign, albeit that was at home. They also haven’t beaten Ecuador at any venue since 2011 (D4, L3 since), although one of the two occasions (2008) in the last 13 years that they were on a run of four straight WCQ losses, they snapped it with a 3-1 victory over their visitors here.
- After a golden period in WCQ when they made it to three World Cup tournaments in four attempts between 2002 and 2014, Ecuador are right in the mix to make their fourth finals as they sit third in the group on goal difference after a 3-0 win over Bolivia last match. They’ll see this as a ‘must win’ especially with a top-four WCQ showdown with Colombia next on the horizon.
- Although rightly favourites to win this match, Ecuador haven’t performed with distinction in their recent away qualifiers. Nine losses in their last 11 away WCQs brings the prospect of an upset into the equation here, especially as Ecuador’s only away victory in this qualifying campaign came against Venezuela’s fellow basement dwellers Bolivia in a narrow 3-2 affair.
- Players to watch: Eric Ramírez will look to continue the good vibes after netting his first international goal in Venezuela’s last game. The visitors will be praying for a first-ever away goal for Michael Estrada, whose seven career strikes have all come in wins for Ecuador.
- Hot stat: There’s been a 1-0 half-time scoreline either way in six of Venezuela’s last eight matches.