Best Betting Tips ⚽ Valladolid 1-1 Real Sociedad Prediction | LaLiga
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 13.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 1
EVENT: Valladolid – Real Sociedad
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Real Valladolid’s La Liga (LL) games last season averaged a league-low 1.97 total goals per game, with the club’s average of 0.84 goals scored per game worse than all sides bar two. Understandably, 27 of their last 38 LL games produced under 2.5 total match goals, including eight of their last ten.
- Pertinently, scoring first proved to be advantageous, with 68.75% of matches seeing the team doing so pick up full points (W22, D9, L1) if excluding goalless draws. Late goals, however, pegged Valladolid back, as a league-high 17 LL goals (39.53%) were conceded beyond the 80th minute of play last campaign.
- Slow starts were a theme here, as Valladolid collected HT clean sheets in 13 (68.42%) of their 19 LL home games last campaign. This will test the patience of Real Sociedad, who are unbeaten in three LL road trips (W1, D2) which is their joint-best such top-flight run since Apr-Sep 2017 (W3, D2).
- Late goals symbolised Sociedad’s campaign, with 20.19% (21) of their 104 LL goals scored/conceded arriving beyond the 80th minute. Sociedad finished last season with just two wins in their last ten LL games (W2, D3, L5), whilst six of those seven win/loss results came via a single-goal margin, with five deciding goals scored beyond the 80th minute.
- A majority (11) of Sociedad’s 19 LL road trips last campaign witnessed first-half draws with seven staying goalless at HT. Nonetheless, Sociedad have avoided defeat in their last five top-flight away campaign openers (W3, D2), with two wins coming via a single-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Sergi Guardiola was Valladolid’s first scorer with seven of his last eight LL strikes, five as the match’s first. Meanwhile, Alexander Isak was Sociedad’s last scorer with eight of his last nine LL goals.
- HOT STAT: Valladolid have kept a first-half clean sheet in ten of their last 12 LL home openers with seven remaining 1-0 at HT.
|Head-to-head matches: VALLADOLID – REAL SOCIEDAD|
|28.02.20||LL||Real Sociedad||Valladolid||1 : 0|
|08.12.19||LL||Valladolid||Real Sociedad||0 : 0|
|31.03.19||LL||Valladolid||Real Sociedad||1 : 1|
|09.12.18||LL||Real Sociedad||Valladolid||1 : 2|
|20.12.16||CDR||Real Sociedad||Valladolid||1 : 1|