Best Betting Tips ⚽ Valladolid 1-1 Levante Predictions | LaLiga
Valladolid – Levante Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 27.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 11
EVENT: Valladolid – Levante
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Valladolid – Levante Predictions
- Valladolid have finally kickstarted their La Liga (LL) campaign with back-to-back victories for the first time since the end of 2018/19, and recently opened the scoring for the first time since matchday one. You would think that would leave them well placed to record a hattrick of wins, but whilst they have an above-average record of W1, D2 as a home outsider, the two games they started as favourite here – just as they are in this game – they lost.
- One promising sign for the hosts is that they converted HT leads into victory in each of their last two LL fixtures, after being forced to settle for draws on the previous two occasions. The next task is to now remove themselves from the list of four LL clubs ahead of this round that are yet to win ‘to nil’ at any venue this season.
- Levante are looking to be the first visiting team to win a LL H2H meeting since 2007/08, yet a record of W1, D1, L3 as a travelling outsider this LL season fails to inspire. To their credit, despite conceding the opening goal in each of their last four away league trips, they have recovered points in two (W1, D1).
- The visitors grabbed their first HT lead in 15 LL fixtures at any venue last time out, but that was not enough to stop a fourth consecutive 1-1 draw. Notably, nine of their last ten LL draws have now seen that scoreline. However with the team to score first winning just two of Levante’s nine LL fixtures this season (D4, L3), the first blow is unlikely to decide this fight.
- Players to watch: Valladolid’s Marcos André is looking to score in three consecutive league appearances for the first time.
- A goalscorer on three separate occasions this LL season, Levante’s José Morales also scored the second goal in one of the 2019/20 H2Hs.
- Hot stat: HT leaders have an unbeaten W5, D5 record in LL fixtures involving either team this season, as well as a W4, D1 record in H2Hs played this century.
|Head-to-head matches: VALLADOLID – LEVANTE|
|01.07.20||LL||Valladolid||Levante||0 : 0|
|31.08.19||LL||Levante||Valladolid||2 : 0|
|20.01.19||LL||Levante||Valladolid||2 : 0|
|27.09.18||LL||Valladolid||Levante||2 : 1|
|11.03.17||LL2||Valladolid||Levante||0 : 4|