Best Betting Tips ⚽ Valladolid 1-4 Ath Bilbao Prediction | LaLiga
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Valladolid – Ath Bilbao Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 8.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37
EVENT: Valladolid – Ath Bilbao Prediction
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.71@1xbet | Result: 1:4 WIN!!!
Valladolid – Ath Bilbao Prediction and Preview
- Valladolid’s last nine La Liga (LL) games have seen the teams separated by under 1.5 goals at full-time (W2, D4, L3), as have the last seven competitive H2Hs held here (W2, D2, L3), so a tight game beckons. In fact ahead of this round, no team has recorded more LL draws than Valladolid’s 11.
- Seven of those draws came at home (W3, D7, L2), where Valladolid’s stuttering attack has scored an average of just 1.08 goals per LL game. Their average of 0.75 conceded per home game puts them in the division’s top five however, but worryingly, seven of the nine home league goals Valladolid have conceded came either in the first 15 minutes, or after the 75th.
- Athletic Bilbao’s 1-0 win over Villarreal ended their four-game losing LL streak. On the road they’ve struggled this season, although no team has picked up more away draws than Bilbao’s seven ahead of this round.
- The visitors’ last three LL away defeats, and their only LL away win this season, came by a one-goal margin. That’s also been the case in Bilbao’s only three competitive wins here since the turn of the century. The first goal appears important then, even more so considering Bilbao have lost all four LL away games when conceding the opener.
- Players to watch: Sergio Guardiola has scored in two of Valladolid’s last three goals – his previous three league strikes have come after half-time.
- Raúl García (ATH) has scored in two consecutive LL games – he’s now scored the opener in five of the last seven league matches he’s found the net.
- Stat attack: There’s been at least one goal after the 75th minute in four of Valladolid’s last five LL home games.
- Bilbao’s last six competitive away games witnessed both teams score.
- There hasn’t been a goalless first half across the last six top-flight H2Hs.