Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Kazakhstan Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Ukraine – Kazakhstan Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 31.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: Ukraine – Kazakhstan
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Ukraine – Kazakhstan Predictions
- Ukraine (FIFA rank: #24) started their World Cup qualifying (WCQ) campaign with back-to-back 1-1 draws, but their wider qualifying form is markedly different, with five wins across their last ten WCQ games (D2, L3). Ukraine have also averaged 4.0 goals per game across their last ten WCQ fixtures (W9, D1) against teams outside FIFA’s top-100.
- Six of those nine wins shown above came with a clean sheet, and Ukraine conceded just three goals during the sequence – although two were let in during H2Hs! The clean sheet theme even continues at home, as Ukraine have shut their opponents out in seven of their last ten WCQ home games (W6, D3, L1).
- Kazakhstan (#122) started this WCQ campaign badly (L 2-0), extending their winless run to seven (D2, L5), losing by a two-goal margin in three matches and failing to score in four. It gets worse in WCQ campaigns alone, with the Kazakhs searching for their first win since September 2013 (D4, L10), with four of those losses coming vs sides within ten places of Ukraine.
- Historically poor on their travels, Kazakhstan have only ever recorded one win in their last 21 away WCQ games (W1, D2, L18) including six straight losses. Ten of those losses came with a scoring blank, with Kazakhstan conceding 2+ goals in each of those 18 losses, and recording a 3+ goal losing margin in ten.
- Players to watch: Júnior Moraes scored his first goal for Ukraine in their last home match, while Azat Nurgaliev could be Kazakhstan’s saviour, with his contribution of two goals and one assist all coming on the road.
- Hot stat: Eight of Ukraine’s last ten WCQ games have returned under 2.5 goals with the last six producing exactly two each.
|Head-to-head matches: UKRAINE – KAZAKHSTAN|
|10.06.09||WC||Ukraine||Kazakhstan||2 : 1|
|10.09.08||WC||Kazakhstan||Ukraine||1 : 3|
|04.06.05||WC||Ukraine||Kazakhstan||2 : 0|
|08.09.04||WC||Kazakhstan||Ukraine||1 : 2|