Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Ukraine – Finland Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 28.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: Ukraine – Finland
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Ukraine – Finland Predictions
- Ukraine were dominated in all areas by FIFA World Cup (WC) holders France last time out, but a slice of luck handed them a point. That will lift Ukraine spirits after a bleak run of just one win from eight games overall (W1, D1, L6), and the psychological damage caused by their UEFA Nations League (UNL) campaign, which ended in relegation (W2, L4).
- The hosts have avoided defeat in 11 of their last 12 games on home soil (W10, D1, L1) – seven victories in sequence saw a single-goal margin, whilst Ukraine kept seven clean sheets. Striking first should go a long way, as Ukraine have only failed to win on home soil when conceding the opener across the last five years.
- Although Finland came from behind to lead in their 2022 WC qualification phase opener, they could only manage a draw. Interestingly, that was their first stalemate since March 2018 (W18, D1, L11). On that note, Finland have been level at both HT/FT in each of their last three WC qualifiers.
- One must look back to October 2017 to find the last competitive away game that Finland drew (W5, L6 since). However, their trips are not always straightforward, and four of their last five competitive away games have seen both teams score and combine for over 2.5 total goals. The only team to score first and lose during that run was Finland themselves.
- Players to watch: Ukraine’s Roman Yaremchuk has scored six goals in his last seven appearances for his club K.A.A. Gent. Meanwhile, Finland’s Teemu Pukki continued his flying form with a brace in their WC qualification opener, and the Norwich striker now has 13 goals across his last 11 games for club & country.
- Hot stat: Five of Finland’s last seven competitive games have stood level at HT, though just one finished that way (W4, D1, L2).
|Head-to-head matches: UKRAINE – FINLAND|
|11.06.17||WC||Finland||Ukraine||1 : 2|
|12.11.16||WC||Ukraine||Finland||1 : 0|