Best Betting Tips ⚽ Udinese 0-1 Sampdoria Predictions | Serie A
Udinese – Sampdoria Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 16.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 37
EVENT: Udinese – Sampdoria
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Udinese – Sampdoria Preview
- Udinese are still trying to reach the top half of Serie A (SA), but a return of only two wins across their last ten matches (W2, D2, L6) is a major reason to think they will fall short. However, the Bianconeri’s matches don’t lack for entertainment, as two of their last four outings have produced over 5.5 goals – as many as in their 111 SA fixtures prior!
- At home, Udinese snapped their four-game losing streak with a 1-1 draw last time out. However, they dropped two points after the 80th minute on that occasion, and that period has seen the hosts concede 33.33% of their home league ‘goals against’. Consequently, they’ve lost four of their ten home league matches to yield a level HT score (W3, D3, L4).
- Sampdoria have won three of their last six SA matches (W3, D1, L2) and a top-half finish seems to be all but guaranteed, especially with nine of their 13 SA victories arriving against sides that haven’t registered more points than ‘Blucerchiati’ (46).
- However, the visitors have lost three of their last five away league matches, failing to score over 1.5 goals in all but one of the last 11 such outings. Worryingly, eight of those 11 saw Sampdoria concede first, and given the fact that 61.11% of their SA away matches have featured the same HT/FT result, such an occurrence will be something to avoid.
- Players to watch: Udinese’s Rodrigo de Paul has never been directly involved in more than his current 18 league goals (9 goals, 9 assists) during one SA season. For the visitors, Keita Baldé has scored three of his last five league goals on the road, with two arriving before the break.
- Hot stat: Udinese are the only SA side yet to register a goal at home inside the 61st-75th minute period.