Best Betting Tips ⚽ Tottenham 3-0 Norwich Predictions | Premier League
Tottenham – Norwich Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 5.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 15
EVENT: Tottenham – Norwich
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.42@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Tottenham – Norwich Preview
- With Christmas approaching fast, Tottenham’s task remains to mount a top-four challenge, and that looks possible as new boss Antonio Conte is still unbeaten in Premier League (PL) action with Spurs (W2, D1). That strong start contains two clean sheets, including a 2-0 win over Brentford in midweek, which means Spurs are currently unblemished as pre-match home league favourites (W4).
- Interestingly, another Spurs victory would put them just one further home league H2H win away from matching the five in a row they managed between 1989 and 1993. As such, few will be surprised to see that the overall H2H league record this century favours Spurs (W6, D4, L2).
- On paper, the bottom three ‘Canaries’ remain in trouble, despite Norwich hitting double figures (ten points) after Teemu Pukki equalised at Newcastle to complete an unbeaten November for the East Anglians (W2, D2). However, they remain on a lower tally than they had after 14 games in all of their four previous top-flight relegation campaigns in the PL’s 38-game era.
- While Norwich are untested against Spurs at their new stadium, they have despised going to London in recent times, claiming just one victory in their last 26 PL visits to the capital (D6, L19). That win came at Brentford only last month, though Norwich’s last league victory away to an ever-present PL team from London dates back to a 2-1 win against Spurs in April 2012.
- Players to watch: After his strike against Brentford on Thursday, Spurs ace Son Heung-Min has been directly involved in 19 goals (G12, A7) across his last 19 PL matches against newly-promoted sides. Finnish finisher Teemu Pukki remains Norwich’s biggest threat, scoring an equaliser at Newcastle in midweek and doing likewise in the most recent PL H2H (L 1-2).
- Hot stat: Fifteen of Nor