Best Betting Tips ⚽ Tottenham 4-0 Ludogorets Predictions | Europa League
Tottenham – Ludogorets Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 26.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
Europa League – Group Stage – Round 4
EVENT: Tottenham – Ludogorets
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46@1xbet | Result: 4:0 WIN!!!
Tottenham – Ludogorets Predictions
- Fresh off victory over Manchester City to top the Premier League table, Tottenham have won their last four competitive games including the reverse UEFA Europa League (UEL) fixture against Ludogorets. Their home victory against LASK on matchday one extended their excellent UEL group stage home record to: W13, D2, L1.
- Nine (69.23%) of Spurs’ 13 UEL group stage home victories mentioned above saw both teams score and combine for over 2.5 match goals. Going back to the start of the 2014/15 UEL campaign, Spurs have also won ten (D1) of their last 11 European group stage home matches played against teams not from a top-five domestic European league.
- Domestically dominant and amid a run of three straight Parva Liga wins, Ludogorets visit London as the only side in the group without a point and lamenting a preceding run of five straight UEL defeats against opposition from Europe’s top five domestic leagues, being outscored on a 7:1 ratio within that sequence (GF 2, GA 14). The last three of those saw Ludogorets concede exactly twice in one half.
- The visitors’ need to attack could translate to a humiliating defeat, which would add drastically to their current average losing margin across their all-time prior UEL group-stage away defeats (2.67). That belief is backed by a return of four losses (one draw) from five prior clashes against English opponents.
- Players to watch: Lucas Moura scored Spurs’ very first group stage goal of 2020/21, and in turn, both of his prior goals in the UEL proper have been first-half deciders.
- Ludogorets forward Claudiu Keșerü netted a consolation in the reverse clash. He has 11 goals in seven UEL proper appearances (W2, D2, L3), seven of which have arrived beyond the hour mark.
- Hot stat: Spurs have averaged 3.10 goals per game across their last ten European group stage home victories vs teams not from a top-five European league.
|Head-to-head matches: TOTTENHAM – LUDOGORETS|
|05.11.20||EL||Ludogorets||Tottenham||1 : 3|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League