Best Betting Tips ⚽ Tottenham 3-0 Crystal Palace Predictions | Premier League
Tottenham – Crystal Palace Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 26.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 19
EVENT: Tottenham – Crystal Palace
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals| Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Tottenham – Crystal Palace Preview
- After a Covid-19 induced forfeit away to Rennes sent them tumbling out of the UEFA Europa Conference League, Tottenham Hotspur must rely on domestic cup success or a high Premier League (PL) finish to secure European football again next season. With as many as three games in hand on their ‘big six’ rivals they cannot be discounted to advance further and move up the table, starting here with a favourable H2H where they’ve won the last six PL meetings at home.
- They and Crystal Palace each played out a beloved ‘Desmond’ (2-2) in their previous PL outings. But with Spurs going into this contest with a perfect home PL record (W5) vs clubs below them in the table at the start of the round, and with three postponed away trips still to be scheduled, they need to continue making the most of their home fixtures.
- Palace snapped a three-game losing streak with two home games in four days (W1, D1) and need to quickly correct some travelling issues if they are to return to the top half of the table. Failing to defeat the likes of Burnley (D 3-3) and Leeds (L 1-0) since mid-November is concerning, particularly after a victory at Manchester City (2-0) in October had their fans dreaming of producing something special under new boss Patrick Viera.
- As a further indication of how erratic and inconsistent Palace’s PL campaign has been, the pre-match favourite has won just 35% (W6, D8, L3) of their league games this season, the lowest success rate involving any one PL team.
- Players to watch: With his equaliser last round, Tottenham’s Son Heung-min became the fifth player of the season to score at least seven goals in their first 14 PL appearances – five came after half-time. Meanwhile, all but one of Odsonne Edouard’s six competitive goals in 2021/22 have arrived after the 60th minute, including a double against Spurs in September.
- Hot stat: The first half has been the highest scoring half in just one of the last 23 PL H2Hs.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE