Best Betting Tips ⚽ Toronto FC 0-0 New England Revolution Prediction | MLS
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 21.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
USA: MLS – Group Stage
EVENT: Toronto FC – New England
TIPS: BTS – Yes | Odds: 1.65@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Group-topping Toronto FC have seen eight of their last ten MLS wins (including play-offs) come with a one-goal margin, including their lone group win this campaign. Along with their latest winning goal, four of Toronto’s aforementioned eight deciding goals arrived beyond the 80th minute.
- Though five of Toronto’s last six MLS goals have arrived before HT, action is guaranteed at any time, as 16 of Toronto’s last 18 MLS games (including play-offs) have seen both teams score. A majority (11) of those 18 matches produced over 2.5 total match goals, including the last two, which witnessed over 3.5.
- Contrastingly, New England Revolution’s MLS matches have produced under 2.5 total match goals 75% of the time this calendar year, including both group games. Both group games stood goalless at HT, with the three match goals scored/conceded beyond the 50th minute.
- Five of Revolution’s last seven games won/lost have come with a one-goal margin. However, winning in style is something the Massachusetts-based franchise do well, with Revolution scoring 2+ goals in nine of their last ten MLS wins, although the lone exception came in this calendar year.
- Players to watch: Ayo Akinola has been Toronto’s final scorer in his last two goalscoring MLS games. Meanwhile, Adam Buksa has been Revolution’s first scorer in the last two MLS matches to see him score.
- Stat attack: Toronto have scored 2+ goals in five of their last seven MLS matches.
- The ‘Reds’ (TOR) have scored exactly once beyond the 75th minute in each of their last four MLS victories.
- Excluding play-offs, New England Revolution haven’t conceded a goal before HT in six of their last eight MLS games.
- Ten of the last 12 MLS H2Hs have seen both teams score goals.
|Head-to-head matches: TORONTO FC – NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION|
|01.09.19||MLS||New England Revolution||Toronto FC||1 : 1|
|18.03.19||MLS||Toronto FC||New England Revolution||3 : 2|
|30.09.18||MLS||Toronto FC||New England Revolution||4 : 1|
|13.05.18||MLS||New England Revolution||Toronto FC||3 : 2|
|23.09.17||MLS||New England Revolution||Toronto FC||2 : 1|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL
Unibet Predictions:: Jong PSV - NAC Breda Predictions and Tips | EERSTE DIVISIE
Unibet Predictions:: Chelsea - Brighton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Luton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE