Best Betting Tips ⚽ TORINO – PARMA Prediction | Serie A
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
TORINO – PARMA Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 23.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 25
EVENT: Torino – Parma Prediction
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: POSTPONED (Postponed due to safety reasons)
TORINO – PARMA Prediction and Preview
- Currently on a five-match losing streak in Serie A (SA), Torino will be desperate to avoid matching their previous worst losing run, endured way back in 2007. Despite this, Torino’s matches have been close, with seven of ten results at home (if excluding draws) coming via a single-goal margin.
- With six of their eight SA wins coming with the same margin, Torino will be keener than usual not to concede first. The hosts have failed to win 11 of the 12 SA games where they conceded first (W1, D1, L10). Shipping late goals remains a worry too, with seven of Torino’s 43 SA goals against being conceded beyond the 80th minute.
- That could suit Parma, who have scored six of their 32 SA goals beyond the 80th minute. Much like their hosts though, an odd goal could be the differentiator, with six of Parma’s nine SA losses coming via a single-goal margin.
- As such, scoring first and keeping the lead at the break becomes even more vital. Parma remain unbeaten this SA season while scoring first (W9, D2) or leading going into the second half (FT: W5, D2). Conversely, Parma have lost each of the eight SA matches in which they have trailed at the break.
- Players to watch: Andrea Belotti has been Torino’s last scorer in five of six SA matches where he has netted, which is the same for Parma’s Andreas Cornelius with his last four SA goals.
- Stat attack: Torino have failed to score a first-half goal in their last four SA matches.
- Torino and Parma have seen both teams score in just 11 of their 24 SA games, respectively, this season.
- Torino have conceded the joint-most penalty goals this SA season (seven), while Parma are yet to score one.
- Parma’s SA H2H away form is strong, having won/drawn 12 of the last 15 H2Hs here (W5, D7, L3).
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League