Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sweden 0-1 Serbia Predictions | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Sweden – Serbia Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 8, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE B – ROUND 3
EVENT: Sweden – Serbia
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Sweden – Serbia PREVIEW
- Tied on four points and separated only by goal difference after two games in League B4 of the UEFA Nations League (UNL), third-placed Sweden and second-placed Serbia fight it out in their first competitive H2H this century. The result is likely to have a bearing on the top-spot chase, and with their last ten matches seeing the team scoring first going on to win, Sweden will be keen to take control with haste.
- A 2-1 defeat to Norway last time around continued Sweden’s trend of starting a UNL home campaign with a loss, while landing their first home reverse since September 2020. As they chase an immediate promotion back to League A, Janne Andersson’s side will be wary of their recent UNL home form (W1, L3) – especially their starts, having trailed 1-0 at half-time in each loss.
- Serbia are no strangers to goal difference aiding their cause, with head-to-head away goals helping them stave off relegation from League B last season. An emphatic 4-1 victory over Slovenia last time around represented the perfect response to a 1-0 opening matchday loss, but consistency will be a challenge, with Serbia having won back-to-back UNL games just once in the competition’s history.
- Impressively, the three wins they’ve tallied across their last nine matches in this competition (W3, D3, L3) have seen them score 4+ goals. If they can show similar character in the final third here, then halting a four-game winless away UNL streak (D3, L1) won’t be a far-fetched hope.
- Players to watch: Alexander Isak is still seeking his first UNL goal, but the omens are good for Sweden if he does get it, as they’ve won each time he has scored (W8). Meanwhile, Sergej Milinković-Savić’s last two national goals have come in wins where Serbia scored four goals.
- Hot streak: Sweden’s last nine matches have seen under 1.5 first-half goals.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION