Best Betting Tips ⚽ Swansea 2-2 Wycombe Predictions | Championship
Swansea – Wycombe Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 17.
Kick-off: 12:30 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 42
EVENT: Swansea – Wycombe
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 2:2 WIN!!!
Swansea – Wycombe Predictions
- Not only do third-placed Swansea City have one foot in the play-offs after beating Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 in midweek, but that game also proved to be their seventh consecutive Championship match in which only one team scored (W3, L4). Encouragingly, they’ve now secured five more points after 41 games than in their previous promotion season (2010/11).
- Still eagerly pursuing automatic promotion, they’ll want to improve their recent four-game home form (W1, L3). Although, they are unbeaten at home against the other three sides starting the weekend inside the bottom four, scoring exactly one goal against each. Strong either side of HT, the ‘Swans’ have conceded just once between the 30th and 60th minute in Championship home matches this term (W11, D5, L4).
- Rapidly losing touch with safety, if bottom side Wycombe Wanderers are going down, they’re doing so fighting after just two defeats across their last six Championship fixtures (W3, D1). However, late strikes continue to hurt them – they’ve conceded 18 times this term after the 75th minute, including three times in their most recent encounter.
- Failure to score in five of their previous six away matches (W1, D2, L3) highlights the ‘Chairboys’ struggle in front of goal when playing away this season. Although they’ve gained 39.39% of their points in away matches, they’ve netted just six (37.5%) of their 16 away league goals before the break, meaning that HT leads have been a rarity (HT: W1, D8, L11).
- Players to watch: Scorer in September’s reverse fixture, Swansea’s Jamal Lowe has bagged three goals in his last two league outings – seven of his nine Championship strikes have contributed to wins ‘to nil’. Wycombe’s Fred Onyedinma has netted two league goals in 2021, both arriving in the five minutes after HT and contributing to 1-0 victories.
- Hot stat: No team has kept more clean sheets this Championship season than Swansea (20).