Best Betting Tips ⚽ Swansea 1-1 Sheffield Wed Predictions | Championship
Preston – Blackburn Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 25.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 13
EVENT: Swansea – Sheffield Wed
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Swansea – Sheffield Wed Predictions
- With just one loss from their last seven Championship matches (W3, D3), Swansea City’s 1-0 win last time out secured their fifth win ‘to nil’ of the season. Subsequently, none of the ‘Swans’ league matches have produced over 3.5 goals, and that’s partly due to the Welshmen possessing the division’s second-best defence (0.58 goals conceded on average per match).
- Swansea have scored the opener inside 30 minutes for three home games running (W3) and have only conceded first in one of their last eight Championship matches here (W6, D1, L1). Notably, five of those eight games ended via a one-goal margin, similar to Swansea’s last two home H2Hs that both finished 2-1 with all goals arriving after HT.
- With near-opposite form, Sheffield Wednesday lost 1-0 last time out to make it five losses from seven matches (W1, D1). It’s been a grim start for the league’s joint-second worst goalscorers (0.50 scored per match) whose only goal across their last six games came from the penalty spot. However, the ‘Owls’ have held teams level at HT in eight league matches this term (FT: W2, D3, L3).
- Awarded a red card last time away for the fourth time in six overall matches, Wednesday’s frustrations are plain to see as manager Tony Pulis looks to halt a three-game goalless away run (L3). Simultaneously, he needs to get their first win inr five trips here (D2, L3 – in all competitions).
- Players to watch: André Ayew’s last three goals for Swansea have come as the last goalscorer. He’s scored in his two previous H2H matches too (W1, D1).
- Wednesday’s Adam Reach is goalless this season but has two H2H goals. He also has two H2H yellow cards and was booked on his last visit to Swansea.
- Hot stat: Referee Andy Woolmer has shown an average of 3.33 yellow cards from six games this term, and dismissed one player from each team last season.
|Head-to-head matches: SWANSEA – SHEFFIELD WED|
|05.07.20||CHA||Swansea||Sheffield Wed||2 : 1|
|09.11.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Swansea||2 : 2|
|23.02.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Swansea||3 : 1|
|15.12.18||CHA||Swansea||Sheffield Wed||2 : 1|
|27.02.18||FAC||Swansea||Sheffield Wed||2 : 0|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League