Best Betting Tips ⚽ Swansea 2-3 Reading Predictions | Championship
Swansea – Reading Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 27.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 20
EVENT: Swansea – Reading
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 2:3 WIN!!!
Swansea – Reading Preview
- After a tumultuous start to the season under Russell Martin, last season’s play-off finalists Swansea City look to be on the road to recovery, after a run of just one defeat from their last five games. That run was capped off with an away win over last season’s play off semi-final rivals Barnsley (2-0), as they recorded over three-quarters of the possession!
- Possession play is a hallmark of Martin’s philosophy, and it seems as though his men are adapting well. This might be an asset again, as they aim to extend a 16-game unbeaten H2H run (W9, D7), which dates back to 2008/09 and includes a league double as recently as 2018/19.
- With each of Swansea’s last six victories in that run eclipsing a -1 handicap, Reading will travel to Wales filled with dread. They lament poor five-game form (W1, D1, L3) alongside a recent points deduction, and have also failed to score in four of the last six games.
- Reading fans have come to expect a result either way, with the ‘Royals’ notching a league-low two draws so far. They are yet to draw on the road (W3, L6) but if H2H history is any indicator, this run could end here, given that three of Reading’s last four trips to Swansea have resulted in stalemates. Any draw might well be goalless too, given that Reading have failed to score in five of the last seven H2Hs.
- Players to watch: Joël Piroe has scored 11 goals for Swansea since his move to Wales, but never more than once in a single game. Unlike Piroe, Reading’s John Swift has managed to score multiple goals in a match this season, within which five of his eight goals have been the Royals’ first on the day.
- Hot stat: Swansea have recorded an average of 65% possession – a league-high ahead of this round.