Best Betting Tips ⚽ Swansea 0-1 Preston Predictions | Championship
Swansea – Preston Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 5.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 40
EVENT: Swansea – Preston
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Swansea – Preston Predictions
- A run of three straight defeats, along with a despairing 357-minute run without scoring, has left Swansea City’s automatic promotion charge in severe doubt. However, they are widely projected for the top-six, and frequently meet expectations when entering a clash as favourites, avoiding defeat in 78.57% of their applicable league matches (W17, D5, L6).
- Only three sides have bettered Swansea’s home league record so far, though games here averaged amongst the league’s lowest returns of 1.79 total goals. Additionally, 73.68% of those matches produced under 2.5 total goals, but even so, Swansea have won/drawn 60% of the home league games in which they’ve conceded the opener (W1, D2, L2).
- Frankie McAvoy’s Preston North End recorded a controversial draw against league leaders Norwich, in their first game since Alex Neil’s sacking. Though that was a positive result, it may be hard to fire up such an unfancied Preston side here – especially one that has failed to score in three of its last four matches, and has nothing to play for but mathematical safety.
- None of Preston’s last 18 Championship road trips to this point have ended level (W8, L10). However, they’ve bagged just one goal across their last 407 minutes of away play (W/D0, L4). Though the ‘Lilywhites’ have scored two-thirds of their away goals beyond HT, they’ve recovered just six of a possible 30 points when conceding first away (W2, L8).
- Players to watch: André Ayew featured for Swansea last time out despite picking up a knock for Ghana. He has scored against 16 different Championship sides, but never Preston (W2, D1). Meanwhile, Brad Potts’ 95th-minute equaliser ensured McAvoy’s reign did not start with defeat, and each of his four prior goalscoring appearances have ended in 2+ margin victories.
- Hot stat: The hosts have won their last four Easter Monday games, whilst Preston have lost each of their last three on this day!
|Head-to-head matches: SWANSEA – PRESTON|
|12.09.20||CHA||Preston||Swansea||0 : 1|
|01.02.20||CHA||Preston||Swansea||1 : 1|
|17.08.19||CHA||Swansea||Preston||3 : 2|
|12.01.19||CHA||Preston||Swansea||1 : 1|
|11.08.18||CHA||Swansea||Preston||1 : 0|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth - Fulham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Horoya - Vipers Predictions | CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions | LIGA 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Wandsbeker Concordia - TuS Osdorf Predictions | OBERLIGA HAMBURG