Best Betting Tips ⚽ Swansea 1-2 Huddersfield Predictions | Championship
Swansea – Huddersfield Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 17.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 5
EVENT: Swansea – Huddersfield
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Swansea – Huddersfield Predictions
- Swansea City’s unbeaten league start (W3, D1) is driven by defensive excellence (GA:1), which is understandable as only Millwall (18) have kept more Championship clean sheets than Swansea (17 – including playoffs) since the beginning of 2019/20 amongst teams currently playing in the division. However a slow start should be expected as three of Swansea’s four games were goalless at HT – a feature in 17 of their 46 regular league fixtures last term.
- With seven of Swansea’s last ten regular Championship home matches witnessing a 0-0 HT scoreline, goalless first halves have been a feature here too (W4, D3, L3). That included a run of nine straight clean sheets at HT for Swansea, whilst six of the seven win/loss results arrived via a single-goal margin.
- No team failed to score before HT in more games than Huddersfield Town (30) last Championship season, and the theme continues this campaign. The ‘Terriers’ are yet to score before the break, and have landed three goalless first halves so far. By extension, three of the five goals Huddersfield have conceded arrived beyond the 80th minute.
- Huddersfield journey here on the hunt for their first H2H away victory since November 2007, but in more recent times they’ve also struggled, winning just one of their last ten Championship away games (W1, D4, L5). Although they managed five first-half clean sheets during that sequence, all five of Huddersfield’s losses came by a 2+ goal margin.
- Players to watch: André Ayew has been Swansea’s first scorer with his lone goal this campaign, and did the same in the last H2H – both goals came before the 30th minute.
- Fraizer Campbell has been Huddersfield’s lone scorer with three of his last four Championship goals – all three were match openers.
- Hot stat: Nine of Huddersfield’s last ten Championship matches were level at HT, with seven goalless at the break.
|Head-to-head matches: SWANSEA – HUDDERSFIELD|
|22.02.20||CHA||Swansea||Huddersfield||3 : 1|
|26.11.19||CHA||Huddersfield||Swansea||1 : 1|
|10.03.18||PL||Huddersfield||Swansea||0 : 0|
|14.10.17||PL||Swansea||Huddersfield||2 : 0|
|01.03.08||LO||Huddersfield||Swansea||0 : 1|